Free Technical Downloads
- The Permco P360 is a large frame sized hydraulic bushing gear pump with high pressure capabilities. The 460 series has the same characteristics as the 360 series, except is capable of even higher pressures and a smaller range of flow.
- The gear pump is built from cast iron ensuring a strong and long lasting product, which can stand the most robust applications. Single & multiple units are available as per your requirements.
- The pressure loaded wear plates of the pump, provides you with a high efficient product.
- A wide range of configurable mounting, shaft and porting options are available to suit your unique requirements.
- Compatible with Mineral Oil, Water Glycol, Invert Emulsion & Fire Resistant fluids.
- Spare parts available from stock, such as seal kits, flanges, shafts and individual pump sections enabling a fast turnaround for you if required.
Our Service to you
- We machine, build from stock and test the P360 / 460 gear pump on site, to ensure the highest quality and a workable product is delivered to you. The P360 / 460 gear pump also comes with a 12 month warranty.
- In the event your product breaks down in the first 12 months, please CONTACT US so we can discuss your warranty rights with you.
- In the event of an emergency or you have a machine breakdown; we can supply this product to you with a 24 / 48 turnaround.
Customers of ours have used this product in applications such as:
- mobile crushers and screens
But can be applied to a wide range of mobile machinery within a variety of industries.
The P360 / 460 can be supplied as an ATEX gear pump if required. ATEX Group I & II approval is required, if the product will be used in potentially explosive atmospheres.
ATEX gear pumps are ideally suited for applications in the mining, oil & gas industry.
Mounting, Drive Shaft, Porting Options
Product Coding Example
Recommended Operating Conditions
- Fluid viscosity, normal operating conditions 9 – 220 cst.
- Fluid temperature should not exceed 82 deg C for mineral oil or 57 deg. C for water glycol.
- Fluid cleanliness, 10 micron filter with Beta 200 rating is recommended.
- Inlet pressure; for best operation with mineral oil, pressure should not exceed minus 0.237 BAR (7 in HG) or with water glycol, minus 0.101 BAR (3 in HG)