- 39000.00 INR
- High Pressure
- Single Phase
- 2000 RPM
- Electric Start
M7500 / 7600 Series:
The M7500 / 7600 series is a large displacement, roller bearing gear motor from SHRI SHYAM HYDRAULICS.
33 - 199
1/2" - 3"
Max PSI / BAR:
2500 / 172
- The M7500 / 7600 is a large frame sized, hydraulic roller bearing gear motor.
- The M7500 / 7600 series gear motor is built from cast iron ensuring a strong and long lasting product, which can stand the most robust applications. Single & multiple units are available as per your requirements.
- Viton and severe duty seals are available if required.
- Rugged doweled construction and a large frame size to allow larger flows. Works well in rugged environments and demanding applications.
- The pressure loaded wear plates of the motor, provides you with a high efficient product.
- A wide range of configurable mounting, shaft and porting options are available to suit your unique requirements.
- Compatible with Mineral Oil, Water Glycol, Invert Emulsion & Fire Resistant fluids.
- Spare parts available from stock, such as seal kits, flanges, shafts and individual motor sections enabling a fast turnaround for you if required.
- Our Service to you
- We machine, build from stock and test the M7500 / 7600 gear motor on site, to ensure the highest quality and a workable product is delivered to you. The M7500 / 7600 gear motor also comes with a 12 month warranty.
- We aim to always supply the best competitive price for this product. Your welcome to provide us with a guide price to see if we can price match it.
- In the event your product breaks down in the first 12 months, please CONTACT US so we can discuss your warranty rights with you.
- In the event of an emergency or you have a machine breakdown; we can supply this product to you with a 24 / 48 turnaround.
Customers of ours have used this gear motor in applications such as:
- Industrial applications
- Hydraulic systems in steel works
- But can be applied to a wide range of mobile machinery within a variety of industries.
- The M7500 / 7600 can be supplied as an ATEX gear motor if required. ATEX Group I & II approval is required, if the product will be used in potentially explosive atmospheres.
- ATEX gear motors are ideally suited for applications in the mining, oil & gas industry.
- Mounting, Drive Shaft, Porting Options
- 100 Per Day
- 7-30 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
MZ-3, Bansi Trade Centre, 581/5, M. G. Road, Indore, Madhya Pradesh, 452001, India